- Bethany Joy Galeotti (Haley, One Tree Hill) is adapting the novel/movie The Notebook into a musical. I can die happy right now.
- Gawker posted a photo of Penn Badgley (Dan, Gossip Girl) posing with fans and a video of fans flocking to where the cast was filming.
- PEOPLE.com has an article on some of the GG cast filming by NYU.
- E!Online posted a Gossip Girl Fashion Gallery.
- SoapNet has a “Where Are They Now?” photo gallery of the Beverly Hills 90210 cast.
- While co-hosting the Today Show this morning, Tori Spelling (Donna, Beverly Hills 90210) said guys would use the show’s title as a pick-up line-a la, can I get into your zip code? She’ll be on again tomorrow.
- Jessica Lowndes (Adrianna, 90210), Josh Henderson (Sean, 90210) Ian Ziering (Steve, Beverly Hills 90210) and James Van Der Beek (Dawson, Dawson’s Creek) will be playing in the annual Hollywood Stars baseball game in Los Angeles on Saturday.
- Mischa Barton (Marissa, The O.C.) is still receiving medical treatment but will reportedly be able to join production of The Beautiful Life.
Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: 90210, Adrianna, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Beverly Hills 90210, Dan, Dawson, Dawson's Creek, Donna, E!Online, Gawker, GG, Gossip Girl, Haley, Ian Ziering, James Van Der Beek, Jessica Lowndes, Josh Henderson, Marissa, Mischa Barton, NYU, One Tree Hill, Penn Badgley, PEOPLE.com, Sean, SoapNet, Steve, The Beautiful Life, The Notebook, The O.C, Today Show, Tori Spelling
Categories : 90210, Beverly Hills 90210, Dawson's Creek, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, The O.C.
RELEVANT QUESTIONS–DON’T READ IF YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW!!!
Georgia in North Dakota: I love Toni Collette‘s new show The United States of Tara! What can you dish? I’ll take that or Gossip Girl.
I’ll give you both. At the premiere party for the show, Brie Larson (Tara’s daughter) showed up with a familiar Gossip Girl face. Her real life boyfriend is none other than Serena van der Woodsen’s ex-flame Aaron Rose (John Patrick Amedori). Kooky, right? When asked if she’s jealous that John was making out with Blake Lively Brie tells me: “You know, I don’t care. I think she kind of looks like me, so I don’t really take offense to it. I just envision that it’s myself…Whatever! He’s still my boyfriend!”
Randall in Miami: What’s the latest on Gossip Girl?
A former bigtime couple that some of you (though, admittedly, very few of you) love will be getting back together and who it is certainly surprised the pants off of me! Also, Nate’s grandfather makes him an offer that’s too good to pass up, which leads to Vanessa feeling out of place, and the dynamic of that relationship shifting. Basically the whole rest of the season is relationship roulette.
Wanda2Saints: Who is the GG couple getting back together?
Not Jenny and Nate, despite the purposely misleading photo at right. (Shhhhh!) And yes, right now you Chuck and Blair fans should be weeping, ’cause this old couple reconnecting totally means that Bluck or Chair (or whatever your name of choice) will not become a real couple any time soon this season.
Margaret in Tallahassee: What’s next for Rufus and Lily?
Rufus and Lily continue to play house, which continues to sicken the kids…and continues to seriously trigger my morning sickness. This baby is not a Rufus and Lily fan.
Any word on Tori’s comeback to 90210?
I’m hearing Donna (Tori Spelling) comes back to Bev Hills and reveals she’s having problems with David (paging Brian Austin Green!). Seriously, have any of these women been lucky in love?! I feel for the old school 90210-ers! The upside, though, is that their careers all appear to be going well (and global). Word is, Donna is thinking about opening a clothing store in Los Angeles and she’s already a huge success in Japan.
Emily in Rapid City, S.D.: Have you heard any details on the new Dylan on 90210?
Yes, Matt Lanter soon joins the cast as the new Dylan McKay, and AnnaLynne McCord tells me she’ll be the first to get in on that action, “He is the bad boy and Naomi starts to love herself some bad boy…He] just throws her so off her Naomi world and off its axis, that it kind of intrigues her, so she feels challenged. He gets her into trouble.” And it looks like Shenae Grimes may also get into the mix., “I feel like there’s going to be a triangle somewhere there,” she tells me, “and I wouldn’t complain if I was apart of said triangle.”
Katrina in Auburn, N.Y.: Kristin, please tell me Josh Henderson will be back on 90210!
The maybe-he-is-maybe-he-isn’t, long lost Wilson kid might not be finished with Beverly Hills just yet! Josh tells me that the fate of Sean Cavanaugh has yet to be determined. ” I don’t think he’s done by any means. There are still things up in the air where I might be the son. It’s worth watching, I’ll just say that. My guy’s still bouncing back and forth.”
Gregory in Eugene, Ore: Anything you can share on One Tree Hill?
Looks like Lucas’ movie is going to get shut down.
Wow, this was so jam-packed with scoop that made me mad that I just have to comment!
- Blair and Nate getting back together is old news. I forget who broke it, but I did read it a while ago. While I am not opposed to the idea, it’s hard to believe Blair and Chuck still won’t be getting together. I much rather see a Nate and Serena pairing.
- Donna having problems with David = NOT ACCEPTABLE, especially if BAG isn’t even on the show. I am sick of the new 90210 rewriting history and ruining the way the original ended. It is so disrespectful to longtime fans.
- And calling Matt Lanter the new Dylan McKay is a little premature. Would be interesting/annoyingly predictable, though, if it ends up being another Brenda-Dylan-Kelly triangle.
- I really don’t want to see Lucas’ movie get shut down…except if it starts back up. I’d love to see snippets of the final product, a premiere, etc. Then again, it is getting to be very Dawson’s Creek-like where Dawson makes the movie (in the show’s penultimate episode) based on his life/the actual show.
- Am I off my rocker about all this? What do you guys think?
Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: 90210, Aaron, AnnaLynne McCord, Annie, BAG, Beverly Hills 90210, Blair, Blake Lively, Bluck, Brenda, Brian Austin Green, Brie Larson, Chair, Chuck, David, Dawson, Dawson's Creek, Donna, Dylan, Gossip Girl, Jenny, John Patrick Amedori, Josh Henderson, Kelly, Lily, love triangle, Lucas, Matt Lanter, Naomi, Nate, Rufus, Sean, Shenae Grimes, The United States of Tara, Toni Collette, Tori Spelling, Vanessa, Watch with Kristin
Categories : 90210, Beverly Hills 90210, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill
- Naomi’s interactions with Sean/Sean’s interactions with Naomi are so creepy–regardless of whether he’s her brother.
- Again convinced Dixon and Silver are one of the best things about the show.
- The Pictionary scene was pretty cute.
- Still weird hearing “Ms. Taylor” and “Miss Walsh.”
- Interesting they chose to reverse Dixon and Annie’s rooms from what Brandon and Brenda had in the original.
- Liked the incorporation of some realism with Tabitha’s comment about the market.
- Couldn’t the part about why Sean needs money be true? Again, regardless of whether he’s who he says he is.
- Brenda said she “burned bridges.” What’s happened to her relationships with everyone else?
- Loved Kelly telling her off, but hated her hair!
- How/why does Brenda have such a nice house?!
- I will never accept a new Peach pit.
- Enough with the Dr. Pepper references.
- Brenda’s semi-apology at the rehab center was kind of nice.
- So was Sean really beat up and by who?
- Strange that they’re going with a Brenda can’t have kids storyline when Kelly had the same problem. At least they sort of mentioned it.
- Brenda and Kelly patched things up way too quickly.
- Since when do they give medical results in a waiting room?!
- So did Adrianna sleep with Navid or no?
- If Christina isn’t interested in Dixon, why kiss him? (Even on the cheek?)
- That’s a lot of pressure to be asked to sing like that! I was very impressed with Tristan Wild’s voice.
- Where was Navid?
- Who knew $200,000 would be such a huge deal to Beverly Hills people?
Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: 90210, Adrianna, Annie, Beverly Hills 90210, Brenda, Dixon, Kelly, Naomi, Navid, Sean, Silver, Tabitha, Tristan Wild
Categories : 90210, Beverly Hills 90210