- The Los Angeles Times has “five burning questions” on 90210. Spoilers already revealed the answers to numbers 3 and 4 but it’s still worth a read.
- Greg Vaughan (Cliff, Beverly Hills 90210) tweeted that he’s “making his return to the new 90210.” I guess that means he’ll be playing Cliff? Who knows, though, considering 90210 2.0’s inconsistency. Last month, Vaughan was fired from General Hospital.
- So apparently AnnaLynne McCord (Naomi, 90210) and Kellan Lutz (George, 90210) are together!
- Charles Rosin (executive producer, Beverly Hills 90210) did a blog post about the progress of his current project, showbizzle, and linked back to the interview we did together.
- Brian Austin Green (David, Beverly Hills 90210) was also a victim of the same thieves responsible for robbing Rachel Bilson (Summer, The O.C.) and other celebrities.
- Candy Spelling (wife of Aaron and mother to Tori and Randy of Beverly Hills 90210 fame) will reportedly appear on a reality show being made by Ryan Seacrest.
- According to TVGuide.com, Gossip Girl is in danger of cancellation.
- In interviews with Entertainment Weekly, Kenny Ortega says he has confidence in Chace Crawford (Nate, Gossip Girl) appearing in the Footloose remake (even though he’s no longer directing it) and co-star Julianne Hough called him a “cutie.”
- The CW Source has podcasts for last week’s Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill.