News Roundup: Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill and 90210
- Leighton Meester (Blair, Gossip Girl) will likely be cast in the upcoming film The Roommate.
- Meester is also part of an ad campaign for Reebok.
- PEOPLE has a photo of Brittany Snow filming as Lily for the Gossip Girl spin-off.
- You know how I feel about tabloids but InTouch has a very interesting photo spread of Ed Westick (Chuck, Gossip Girl) and some guy. Scroll towards the bottom to see the pics.
- There are two One Tree Hill cast interviews posted on YouTube. Not sure when exactly they’re from, though.
- AnnaLynne McCord (Naomi, 90210) hints about her character’s future storyline and Danneel Harris (Rachel, One Tree Hill) says she’d be open for a return to One Tree Hill in a new video interview.
- McCord was in a car accident earlier this week but, thankfully, she wasn’t injured.
- Shannen Doherty (Brenda, Beverly Hills 90210) will return for 90210 for the season finale.
- A New York Post writer is getting fed up with the Adrianna pregnancy story.
- 90210 has partnered with Habitat for Humanity in real life and on the show.
- Tori Spelling (Donna, Beverly Hills 90210) is on tonight’s Smallville.
- Jossip includes 90210 in article showing that pop culture has returned to the 90s.
- Date : March 12, 2009
- Tags: 90210, 90s, AnnaLynne McCord, Beverly Hills 90210, Blair, Brenda, Brittany Snow, Chuck, Danneel Harris, Donna, Ed Westwick, Gossip Girl, Habitat for Humanity, InTouch, Jossip, Leighton Meester, Lily, Naomi, One Tree Hill, PEOPLE, Rachel, Shannen Doherty, Smallville, The Roommate, Tori Spelling
- Categories : 90210, Beverly Hills 90210, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill