- TV Guide Magazine has a few Gossip Girl spoilers.
- Jessica Szohr (Vanessa, Gossip Girl) is on the cover of Nylon’s September issue.
- Interview has an, um, interview with Taylor Momsen (Jenny, Gossip Girl).
- Everly, featuring Bethany Joy Galeotti (Haley, One Tree Hill), has a new website.
- Austin Nichols (Julian, One Tree Hill) has started a humorous (parody?) Twitter account under the name @SensitiveJulian.
- Tristan Wilds (Dixon, 90210) tweeted that he started a blog.
- The Beverly Hills 90210 Season 10 DVD will be released November 2. TVShowsOnDVD.com has a look at the cover art and reports that The Final Goodbye will be included as a bonus feature. (The set itself is being marketed as The Final Season, as opposed to The Tenth Season.) While I am happy that there are special features again (it’s the first time since season 4), I wonder if its inclusion and the timing of the release means there won’t be a complete series set. They are not only missing out on the opportunity to market it for Christmas, but to have it come out on a year of double anniversaries for the show. But I suppose anything is possible own the road. And at first I was thrilled to see what I thought was an authentic cover photo – as in, it was an original group photo with all of the tenth season’s regular cast members; no one was photoshopped in or out like in the past and the photo wasn’t otherwise altered in any way- but I doubled-checked and a Google search of the original photo shows they did make some subtle, needless changes. It’s pretty amazing: ten seasons, ten DVDs and not one with appropriate and/or unedited cover art! The photo on the top left also looks suspicious but I can’t say for sure without seeing the cover first-hand. Also, it’s interesting that there’s three pictures of Tori Spelling (Donna) on the front and another on the side. I mean, are two solo pics necessary? Really? Also, love how Vincent Young (Noah) went from being left off the covers for seasons 8 and 9, but gets two pictures on this one. Sigh.